Technical information and cookies
When do we collect your personal data?
We collect and process your data for the execution of our services, the mediation towards an assignment or employment. We collect your data from the moment you enter or leave your data on our website by way of registration in order to use our services. We may also collect information if you have placed it on public forums that could indicate that you would be interested in work-related services. In that case, we will approach you if you are interested in registering with us in accordance with our conditions and with due observance of this Privacy statement. If you are not interested, we process data in such a way that your wish not to be approach is honored.
What personal information do we collect from you?
We process the personal data necessary for our service.
As a work or assignment seeker
- Name and address details, e-mail address and other contact details
- Date of birth, age, gender and nationality
- Curriculum vitae (CV), information about education, internships and work experience
- Data from tests that you have taken with us
- Data on availability and leave
- Other information that may or may be important in the assessment of the suitability of the candidate, for example references, diplomas and certificates
- Passport photograph
- As an employee or contractorAt the moment you start working or have worked for Venturn, we also collect the following data; this data is available for management, business operations and execution of the personnel administration:
- BSN number, bank account number, copy identity card and work permit
- Other information related to personnel-, salary- and absenteeism registration
- With whom we can share your personal data? The provision of the personal data takes place on the basis of a legitimate interest, legal obligation and / or to execute the agreement in accordance with the goals stated in “Why do we collect your personal data?”.How long do we keep your personal data? The retention periods we use depend on the applicable statutory retention periods.
Work or assignment seeker
Even if you did not end up working for Venturn, your data used during mediation (CV, work experience, training, test results, etc.) will remain available up to two years after the last contact moment. You will receive a message from us every year (April) mentioning that you are registered with us. If you no longer want to be registered, you can unsubscribe yourself. You will no longer be contacted by Venturn.
Employee or contractor
After your employment, your personal data will remain available to Venturn in a protected environment in case of claims, audits and tax obligations.
(contact details of clients’ employees, suppliers, vendors, references and any other agency with whom we maintain a business relationship) Venturn processes personal data of those involved who work for companies with whom we do business in order (1) to make offers and / or provide information about the services and other activities and (2) to maintain a business relationship and (3) to conclude and maintain an order agreement. We process, among other things, the following personal details of business relations: names, contact details and functions of contact persons.
Your rights: access and / or change data
You have the right to get insights into and change personal data registered about you. You can get in touch with your contact at Venturn or contact the details below.
Venturn puts effort into optimally protecting your personal data against unauthorized use. We do this on the basis of physical, administrative, organizational and technical measures. For example: only authorized persons have access to the data. When information is provided to given editors, who provide services or carry out assignments, Venturn has agreed with them that protection of personal data is ensured.
Questions, comments, complaints or (suspicion) data breach
You can contact us via [email protected] or via 010-3042070.
From time to time, Venturn may make changes or adjust its Privacy Statement for various reasons. The latest Privacy statement can always be viewed on the website, www.venturn.nl.